Engagement Pictures

8:44 AM 3 Comments »


Will and I had the privilege of going to Richmond 2 weekends ago. We had two showers and also last minute, scheduled an engagement photo session with our wedding photographer. We went to downtown and had an absolute blast. We started in the old train station and made our way out and through the Farmer's market and through some alleys with character and style. We did a shot in the barber shop and one in the street with traffic. We gave a Richmond police officer someone to reprimand.

It was amazing fun, and we are so happy with the results. I leave you with a link to an online slide show. We sent this slide show to our friend, Eric. He said, "My computer just received a slide show of awesome." So prepare yourself and enjoy!

Sarah and Will Slide Show

3 comments:

Will and Sarah said...

I look like I'm really in love with your arm.

We are ridiculously "cute"

A wink!

Unknown said...

Sarah...these were absolutely amazing. I feel like it is the best photo session I have seen of the photographer capturing the couple's personalities. Ya'll look amazing together!

Jarröt said...

OMgoodness, I didn't really favor the photos when I saw them on facebook. But once I saw them in the slide show with the music! WOW some of the best engagement photos I have ever seen, seriously. None of the flowery field, trees during fall crap. Just straight up good photography with you two just being you two! Amazing, I so desperately want to come to the wedding, but my stupid money is disappearing faster than a cheesecake at a Weight watchers meeting.