I Have an Awesome Husband

6:24 AM 0 Comments »
Happy Saturday! Well, we've caught another mouse since last post and are currently dealing with another. They just don't get it. They will perish! Silly mice.

Well, I would like to devote the next couple paragraphs to just how amazing my husband, Will Troutman is. Let me start by saying that the following would not have needed to be done for me to still consider him a great husband, but they were done, so they need to be referenced.

Let me start with last Sunday. I had had a rough Saturday emotionally, and I cried a lot. Well, that crying left me with a migraine on Sunday. I stayed at home, under the covers, while Will went to church. He stopped at the store on the way home for some things (including ginger ale for me) and as I was greeting him, I noticed a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He bought me flowers!! He bought me lilies. My 3rd favorite flower, because the didn't have my 2 favorites (peonies and tulips). I squealed. How sweet! Here's a pic of the beauties.



Secondly, Will's day off is Wednesday. I knew he was going to try to catch up on some rest and what not. Well, he totally cleaned the bathroom. Like, sparklingly clean. I love to take baths, so he especially worked on the tub. It glistened. There he was in his tired state after having cleaned the bathroom waiting for me when I got home. How amazing???

And, thirdly. Let me just say that I cannot stand titles, tags, DMV type offices. I or Will have been into our title place now 5 separate times and every time we've needed something more or different. Why they can't tell us all of that at once is beyond me. Well, I had just finished up 2 stops at the office and come out with nothing, feeling rather frustrated. Will knew of my irritation and upon my return home, he had some Ben and Jerry's yogurt out for me with spoon! Yeah, so I'm telling you, the title of my blog is not an exaggeration. It's the truth.


Marriage isn't bliss one day after the other and there is certainly work involved, but I love my husband beyond words and feel like the most blessed woman on planet earth. I have married my best friend. The hottest best friend ever!!!

0 comments: