Job Interview, Apartment, Furniture and Waiting

12:29 PM 5 Comments »
Well, I've been in Atlanta for a little over two weeks now and alot has taken place in that short amount of time. I had a job interview my first week. Will and I put down a deposit for an apartment the second week and furniture has been purchased to fill it over these last two weeks. It all sounds like things are coming together, right? In some areas they are but there is alot hinging on this apartment, these furniture purchases etc.

The job interview spoken of earlier went very well, and I have a peace that it is going to happen. I just have to meet with some very busy and important people before things are finalized and finding the time to do that is looking to be very challenging. There aren't many perks to not having a job. The not perks are: getting out of a routine, feeling like you aren't contributing much, not having money. All these suck but the clincher is that I can't move into the new apartment and get things in place until I hear about the job. I just found out that I have another interview on Friday for another position. So, doors are opening.

This long process is proving to be very frustrating, and Will and I are having to rely heavily on prayer and patient trust in God over and throughout all of this. Please be in prayer with us throughout this. I'll let you know WHEN things fall into place.

Psalm 27:4 Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.

5 comments:

Becky said...

That's right..."when they fall into place" NOT "if..they fall into place". I've been praying for you and glad to see the update on your blog. Love you!

jordyn burton said...

I love you and I'm praying for you!!
I miss you LOTS.
Thought about you earlier today. We're singing Above All Sunday and everytime I sing that I think of you. :]]
When you come in town we must must sing at church, ok?

Unknown said...

Email me, I may be able to help you out at least in the short term.

Chris

Sarah Troutman said...

Christoper... not sure who you are so please let me know.

Unknown said...

sang next to you before you bolted to GA. Suppose to look ya up next time I come through. yadda yadda yadda...

Email me: obediencetoiam@gmail.com