The Asian Chicken Salad from Foster's Grille Sucks!

7:25 PM 1 Comment »
Wednesday night, 10:26PM, Will is playing Halo with some friends via the Xbox, and I'm here next to him starting this blog. First off, the music for Halo is super sad, so now I'm all depressed and not at all sure what to write about. All that comes to mind is of the melancholy. My horrible salad comes to mind. I'll talk about that.

Okay, so driving home from work today I got so incredibly tired. The kind of tired that inevitably will turn to irritability. I was at that point from the time I got home from work to the time that I went to praise team practice. By God's help, I never went to the bad place and managed to come out of practice feeling loads better. The husband and I were hungry. Okay, where to eat...mmm...uhhh... We decided to try this joint called Foster's Grille. Burgers, chicken sandwiches, asian chicken salad. Wow, I thought. That sounds yum. What an unexpected treat from such a place.



Yeah, unexpected menu option is more like it. It was a far cry from a treat. The irritation came driving into my mind like a freight train, crashed and just laid there until it pretty much took me over. Evening wasn't ruined. God once again provided me with patience and the ability to breathe and know it was okay that my meal was lackluster.

I've been sick off and on since my return from Slovakia, so there was a lot surrounding my ruined meal. I go to the doctor on Friday. It's time I had a physical and just a general, make sure I'm okay time.

This was textbook rambling, to be sure. I hope it wasn't mind numbingly boring. Blessings, people.

1 comments:

Foster's Grille said...

Sarah,

My name is Brad, I am with Foster's Grille. I came across your blog and was hoping we could discuss your recent visit. Please contact me at 703.754.6269, I look foward to hearing from you.